Items : a.) Khayal
b.) Thumri (Jat Addha Tal)
Vocal & other items - 16 to 24
years on 01-11-2014.
ii) Dance items - 16 to 22 years on 01-11-2014.
Registration Fees - 250 (per item).
Fees are payable by Bank draft/ pay order or by cash. The Bank draft/ pay order are payable to :
"The Dover Lane Music Conference" payable in Kolkata.
Application to be addressed to :
The General Secretary,
The Dover Lane Music Conference,
18/2, Dover Lane,
Phone: 033 24618137
The office will remain open from 3 P.M to 8 P.M. (Except Sundays)
Last date of Application : 25-11-2014
01. Please attach age proof attested by appropriate authority.
the original age proof document at the time of
submission of application
form along with
two passport or stamp size photographs, affixed
on the application.)
02. Please note that in case of application form sent by post, the applicant
must show the original age proof certificate at the time of reporting.
03. Participants who have secured first, second or third position in the past,
will not be eligible to apply again.
04. No professional artistes are allowed to apply.
05. Candidates will have to bring their own instruments for their performance.
06. Candidates for Khayal will be allowed to perform with electronic Tanpura / Manual Tanpura and Tabla. No other instruments will be
07. The Society will provide with a scale changer Harmonium for Bhajan &
08. Candidates can bring their own accompanists. However, Tabla and
for Vocal (Khayal, Thumri, Bhajan,
Tabla competition will also be available at the competition venue.
Accompanying fees for Tabla: first item 150 and 75 for each additional item. Accompanying fees for Harmonium: 300.
09. Rooms will be made available for change of dress, make-up etc. for Dance
competition only. However, candidates are advised to get dressed at home
avoid last minute hurry and scurry.
10. Audio CD/ Live music(cost to be borne by the candidate) are allowed for
11. Punctuality in attendance will be maintained strictly.
12. Approximate timing for performances are as follows (timings are under judges’ discretion, they have rights to shorten or extend the same) :
13. Decision of the juries is final. No appeal in this regard will be entertained.
14. Travelling or any other allowances will not be paid by the society.
15. Participants will have to furnish their cell phone numbers and
16. Please Note that there will be no personal correspondence. All kinds of
will be uploaded in our website :
Preliminary round for Khayal, Thumri, Bhajan, Ragpradhan will be held on 13 and 14th December, 2014 at :
Final round for all categories will be held on 27th and 28th December, 2014 at :
Schedule for Preliminary round will be available in our website from 1st December, 2014.
Download Application Form :